If you are a bicycle enthusiast this is the tour for you!Enjoy A 5 hour ride to one of Santorini most beautiful bicycle routes.With high quality MTA mountain bikes(Bosch engine) with XDuro suspension that will be set up for your height and the ability for snapshots with action cameras.
Children can take part into the tour only if their height is higher than 150cm, if older than 12 years old and only under the parent’s express permission
Ask us for, the nearest, to your hotel, meeting point.
|WEAR||Running shoes, sunscreen|
This is for all you bicycle enthusiasts.We offer a ride that will stay in your memories.Our tour includes:
- Professional, highly qualified guides
- Full suspension electric AMX mountain bike(Bosch Engine)
- MTB Ebike Hai bike HDuro Full Suspension size according to body type
- Superior quality front and rear suspension special fit on your body type/hydraulic disc brakes
- European standards (EC) approved cycling MTB helmet
- Snapshots with action camera
- Mineral water bottles(500ml) and healthy organic energy bar
- Stop for refreshments and short tour in Emborio village
- Visit Megalochori village and stop for a wine tasting (three different types of wine, local cheese and crackers) and short tour at the old family winery of Gavalas Winery
- Energetic cycling smoothie at the end of the tour
- Private sunbed with umbrella for swimming and welcome smoothie at the end of the tour at the Black sandy beach of Perivolos
Gavalas Family Winery
The Gavalas family has been exclusively engaged in the vinification of the indigenous varieties grown in Santorini, since the end of the 19th century. Up until the 1920¢s the family produced wines from grapes grown in their privately-owned vineyards and vinted in their winery (canava) in Megalochori.This production was mainly distributed to customers throughout the island of Santorini as well as being exported to the city of Alexandria, in Egypt. Later on in the 1930¢s they started shipping the wine to Athens and Piraeus
Megalochori is one of the most picturesque villages on the island. Its existence is recorded back to the 17th century.Home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wine canavas, it has a history of merchants and wealthy land barons exporting Vinsanto wine that the island still produces. A prominent feature of the historical homes and mansions are the high walls, inner courtyards and solid wooden door entrances, built for privacy and for safety against marauding pirates.A great effort is been made by local residents and businessmen to preserve the characteristics and beauty of this traditional settlement, and many of the original houses that had fallen into disrepair, have been restored to their former glory.