Wedding in Santorini…. I do Forever !
If you dream of an unforgettable wedding trip to Santorini in Cyclades, one of the most popular destinations in the world, Travel Smart is your perfect choice to make it happen.
Just tell us your dream !
You can have your wedding reception in Santorini, an island of the Cyclades, at venues with their own personality that can meet all your needs.
You and your guests will get some special and outstanding feelings enjoying the view of the endless “Santorinian” blue .
The Wedding Ceremony – the service can be held at your hotel, on a beach, in a restaurant, on the Caldera overlooking the volcano. The beauty of the Civil Wedding Ceremony in Santorini is the flexibility. Choose from gorgeous wedding locations and design your own special day.
Your wedding can be intimate, or you could gather all your friends and family around you. It could be a fun, relaxed day with Greek musicians accompanying you along the Caldera to the wedding venue, or it be soft and romantic. Every couple has a different dream – we can make the dream come true. We arrange for the Registrar and 2 witnesses in case it’s just the two of you. The wedding ceremony lasts one hour including the photo session.
“Greek Othodox Church”
There are more than four hundred churches in Santorini, but only some are available for church weddings. The wedding service in the Greek Orthodox religion is an ancient and beautiful ceremony. It has been celebrated in its’ current form for centuries. Full of symbolism, the ceremony is great experience and is likely to be quite different from other weddings you have attended.
The Catholic wedding service is held in St. John the Baptist’s Cathedral in Fira. A Catholic wedding service where the bride and groom are both Catholics is usually Nuptial Mass, where they will both receive Communion. In the case of marriage between a Catholic and a non-Catholic, the service could be performed outside of Mass, in a wedding ceremony without Communion.
Santorini “I do Forever”
- Booking wedding date and time
- Reservation of wedding location
- Assistance with legal paperwork
- Registrar and 2 witnesses
- Pre wedding meeting with wedding planner
- Venue visit prior to the wedding
- Town Hall Fee
- Professional photographer during the ceremony
- 90 Photographs in digital format (CD with high resolution images)
- Bridal bouquet – Groom’s boutonniere
- Video coverage of the ceremony
- Wedding Cake for the couple
- A bottle of French champagne
- Decoration of wedding site – 2 floral stands and floral table arrangement
- Recorded music during the ceremony
- Basket of rose petals after the ceremony
- A/C car to & from wedding location
- Decorated car (fresh flowers and ribbons)
- Candlelit dinner for couple in the restaurant overlooking Caldera
- Ceremony coordination
- Personal escort to the Town Hall to collect your Marriage certificate
- All taxes and VAT included