Wedding in Santorini…. my dream wedding!
It can take a lifetime to find the one you love most yet it can happen in a blink of an eye when magic is involved. Finding magic…That’s what we do! We plan for the greatest day of your life, tending to every exquisite detail down to the last candle, ribbon and rose petal.
The island of Santorini is one of the most magical places in the world “It has the power to make people fall in love all over again.”
The Wedding Ceremony – the service can be held at your hotel, on a beach, in a restaurant, on the Caldera overlooking the volcano. The beauty of the Civil Wedding Ceremony in Santorini is the flexibility. Choose from gorgeous wedding locations and design your own special day.
Your wedding can be intimate, or you could gather all your friends and family around you. It could be a fun, relaxed day with Greek musicians accompanying you along the Caldera to the wedding venue, or it be soft and romantic. Every couple has a different dream – we can make the dream come true. We arrange for the Registrar and 2 witnesses in case it’s just the two of you. The wedding ceremony lasts one hour including the photo session.
“Greek Othodox Church”
There are more than four hundred churches in Santorini, but only some are available for church weddings. The wedding service in the Greek Orthodox religion is an ancient and beautiful ceremony. It has been celebrated in its’ current form for centuries. Full of symbolism, the ceremony is great experience and is likely to be quite different from other weddings you have attended.
The Catholic wedding service is held in St. John the Baptist’s Cathedral in Fira. A Catholic wedding service where the bride and groom are both Catholics is usually Nuptial Mass, where they will both receive Communion. In the case of marriage between a Catholic and a non-Catholic, the service could be performed outside of Mass, in a wedding ceremony without Communion.
Santorini “My Dream Wedding”
- Booking wedding date and time
- Reservation of wedding location
- Assistance with legal paperwork
- Registrar and 2 witnesses
- Pre wedding meeting with wedding planner
- Venue visit prior to the wedding
- Town Hall Fee
- Professional photographer during the ceremony
- 100 Photographs in digital format (CD with high resolution images)
- Make-up, manicure and pedicure for bride in hotel room
- Hairdresser for Bride and Groom in hotel room
- Bridal bouquet – Groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding Cake for the couple
- A bottle of French champagne
- Video coverage of the ceremony
- Decoration of wedding site – 2 floral stands and floral table arrangement
- Traditional head wreaths for bride and groom
- 2 local musicians during the ceremony
- Traditional donkey ride
- Basket of rose petals after the ceremony
- A/C car to & from wedding location
- Decorated car (fresh flowers and ribbons)
- Candlelit dinner for couple in the restaurant overlooking Caldera
- 5 hours semi-private cruise on luxury catamaran with meal included (day after the wedding)
- Ceremony coordination
- Personal escort to the Town Hall to collect your
- Marriage certificate
- All taxes and VAT included