Join us on this luxurious morning or afternoon at the sea, sailling along the coast of Santorini, passing the Red beach, the Black mountains and many more sights like Thirassia island. Enjoy the island’s spectacular scenery with steep mountains and lava colors and sail into the breathtaking and world’s unique Caldera of the volcano of Santorini.
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:30am (Morning Cruise), 3:30pm(Sunset Cruise) from Vlichada or Ammoudi port
Ask us for, the nearest, to your hotel, meeting point.
|RETURN TIME||3:30pm (Morning Cruise), 8:30pm(Sunset Cruise)|
|WEAR||Low heeled comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen|
- Luxurious morning or afternoon at the sea, sailing along the coast of Santorini from the south, passing the Red beach, the Black mountains and down the Lighthouse
- Swim in the crystal clear water of the Aegean Sea(3 different stops for swimming)
- Enjoy the island’s spectacular scenery with steep mountains and lava colors
- Sail into the breathtaking and world’s unique Caldera of the volcano of Santorini and have a bath in the hot springs of Palea Kameni volcanic island
- Lunch or dinner on board while admiring Thirassia or Nea Kaldera volcanic island
- Admire the unique Caldera and the spectacular colors of the world’s most famous caldera
Nea Kameni Island
Nea Kameni is a small uninhabited Greek island of volcanic origin located in the Aegean Sea within the flooded Santorini caldera. Nea Kameni and the neighbouring small island Palea Kameni (the new and old burnt islands) have formed over the past two millennia by repeated eruptions of dacite lava and ash. The Roman historian Cassius Dio records in the year 47 AD “This year a small islet, hitherto unknown, made an appearance close to the island of Thera. Major eruptions over the past 300 years took place in 1707–1712, 1866–1870, 1925–1928, and 1939-1941. The last small eruption happened in 1950 and involved lava dome extrusion.
Palia Kameni, one of the two volcanic islands in the middle of the Santorini Caldera, is home to therapeutic sulfuric mud that is said to help treat skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis
The island of Thirassia is located in close proximity to Santorini and, in fact, it was once a part of it. The volcanic eruption that happened at around 1500 B.C. broke Santorini into many pieces and Thirassia emerged as one of those. Thirassia is today a virgin island, still untouched by tourism and modern life style. The island of Thirassia is only 9 sq. km in size and has only one hundred and fifty permanent inhabitants.